Our 380AHP series offers high efficiency filtration in a robust package. All 100% machined, completely anodized, and designed to be easily serviced with a large hex base, one piece bowl, and captured o-ring. The basic model’s 1500 PSIG rating makes it ideal for CNG, Fuel Gas, and Compression Service. We recommend the “70CS” grade element which provides 95%+ removal at 0.01 microns. As importantly, the element’s microfiber structure allows quick drainage which assures low pressure drops in coalescing service, therefore extending element life.
The standard 380AHP covers the vast majority of applications; however, where more flow is required the 380AHP-241 with a longer element is available.
- 380AHP Is Available In 3/4” And 1” NPT
- Rugged, 100% Machined Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Remove 99.99% Of Oil, Water, & Solids From Compressed Air & Other Gases
- High Efficiency Microfiber Elements
- Capture Dirt & Coalesce Liquids
- Low Cost, Long Life
- Compressed Natural Gas Filtration
- High Pressure Gas Filters (1,500 PSIG)
- Booster Compressor Protection
- Mainline Coalescing Filter
|Headline Part Number|
|Port Size (NPT)|
|Drain Type 1/4 FNPT|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)|
|Maximum Temperature (ºF)|
|Internal Volume (cc) (without element)|
|Weight of Housing (lbs)|
|Principle Dimensions:(inches) (1)|
|Center Of Port To Head|
|Element Removal Clearance|
|Filter Element Codes: (2)|
|Disposable Element (Standard)|
|Stainless Steel Element|
|Vapor Adsorption Cartridge|
|Materials Of Construction:|
|Buna-N Seal Set (Standard)|
|EPDM Seal Set|
|Kalrez Seal Set|
|Viton Seal Set|
|VDI Replacement Kit|
|Housing Model w/Indicator|
|Maximum Pressure with Indicator 500 PSIG|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES WITH GRADE 50CS (3) or 70CS (4)|
|Air Line Pressure||380AHP Series||380AHP-241 Series|
(1) For housing with indicator add 2.25” to the overall length
(2) Replace “□” with grade required, e.g. TRE38-152-70CS, SS-38-152-25
(3) Flow rates for Grade 50CS rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(4) Flow rates for Grade 70CS rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “CS”. We recommend starting with the 70CS which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- The TRE38-152 series of coalescing elements will be installed on all our 380AHP series of housings. These new elements incorporate an integral support core with the element. This provides positive sealing with every element change, protects the element during installation, while still providing 100% open exterior surface area to quickly drain coalesced liquids.
Vapor Adsorption Cartridges
Our vapor adsorption cartridges are packed with either carbon/charcoal for oil vapor adsorption (designated as CC) or Silica Gel for water vapor adsorption (designated as SG).
- These units are only for adsorption of oil or water vapor and should be preceded by at least one coalescing filter assembly (70CS).