- Integral Porting and Mounting Bracket
- 316L Stainless Steel Standard: NACE MR-01-75 Compliant
- Up to 70 LPM Flow (2.5 SCFM)
- 1500 PSIG Max. Pressure Rating on All SS Units
- PTFE Assemblies Available
- Oleophobic Membrane Bonded to O-Ring for Ease of Service
- Protect On-Line Analyzers
- Gas Chromatographs
- CNG Sampling Systems
- Moisture Barrier on Critical Monitoring
- Probes, Mass Spectrometers
- Sampling Conditioning
Many sample systems require zero liquid entrainment, and demand the sample not to be altered. At the heart of our Guardian Membrane Series is a porous PTFE Oleophobic membrane which is supported by a stainless steel disc. As a wet sample enters, the membrane only allows gas or vapor molecules to pass through while all liquids are stopped. Our series of membrane filters are uniquely designed to allow the operator quick and easy membrane service while providing high performance filtration. The body contains an integral mounting bracket along with the inlet, outlet, drain, and bypass connections. The threaded cap is user friendly with knurls and flats for optimum infield serviceability. No connections are broken to service the membrane disc.
Our of GMS105 products also features an “Atomizer Plate” which spins the gas flow dropping much of the liquid mass out before contact is even made with the membrane. This rotation assists in keeping the membrane particle free too. We have further reduced the internal volume to minimize the sample lag time.