- SAE Threads for Positive O-Ring Seal
- Socket Weld or Butt Weld Provide 100% Leak Free Installations
- Tube Stubs for Convenient Tube Fitting Installations
- Flanges Available in a Variety of Sizes and Pressure Ratings
- SAE Threads are Ideal When a Housing Needs to be Removed Repeatedly
- Tube Stubs Provide Simple, Clean, Leak Tight Installation
- Use of Flanges Provides Easy Access for Cleaning and Inspection
Our standard products are supplied with FNPT connections; however, we also offer optional SAE, Socket Weld (SW), Butt Weld (BW) and Flanged connections. Flanged options include: Raised Face (RF), Weld Neck (WN), Butt Weld (BW) as well as Socket Weld (SW) and Tube Stub (TS).
Many SAE products are in stock for immediate delivery and typically lead time for special connections is under three weeks.
Hydrostatic Testing is also available upon request.Product Bulletin Download