Our low-pressure stainless steel housings are ideal for gas analysis, emissions, CEM and sample process filter applications where continual monitoring is required. The Pyrex glass “G” bowl provides a full view of the element making visual checks fast and simple. Although all the stainless steel housings (designated w/o “G”) eliminate the monitoring capabilities, they do provide a cost effective filter solution to systems requiring all stainless wetted parts.
The housings have minimal annular volume to reduce lag time and carry over. The 1/4″ drain port in the base, also allows these housings to be utilized as by-pass and slipstream filters.
- Low Cost Design For Low Pressure Applications
- All 316L Stainless Steel
- Pyrex Bowl For At A Glance Observations
- 1/4” NPT Drain (Standard)
- Available In Hastelloy, Monel, Etc.
- Sample Process Filtration
- Emission / Environmental Service
- Gas Analysis Protection
- Low Pressure Service
- Point-Of-Use Monitors
|Port Size (NPT)|
|Drain Type (NPT)|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)|
|Internal Volume (cc)|
|Maximum Temp. -Buna-N (250ºF)|
|Maximum Temp. -EPDM (300ºF)|
|Maximum Temp. -Viton (400ºF) Standard|
|Maximum Temp. -Silicone (450ºF)|
|Maximum Temp. Encapsulated PTFE (400ºF)|
|Maximum Temp. -Kalrez (600ºF)|
|Weight of Housing (lbs)|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches)|
|Center Of Port To Head|
|Element Removal Clearance|
|Filter Element Codes: (1)|
|Stainless Steel Element|
|Materials Of Construction: (2)|
|Head & Internals|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES
WITH GRADE 50C (3) or 70C (4)
|Air Line Pressure||117 Series||127 Series||137 Series||147 Series|
(1) Replace ‘□’ with grade required, e.g. 25-64-50C, PT-12-57-03
(2) Material abbreviations, 316LSS = 316L Stainless Steel
(3) Flow rates for Grade 50C rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(4) Flow rates for Grade 70C rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “C”. We recommend starting with the 70C which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particle removal only use grade “K”. We recommend starting with the 70K which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particulate removal above 300°F (150°C) use grade “S”.
Stainless Steel 5-Layer Mesh Elements
Stainless steel elements (SS) are designed for the filtration of heavily contaminated gas samples, CNG, and liquid streams since they are recleanable by back flushing or ultrasonic cleaning. Standard microns available: 0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200.
Sintered PTFE elements are used where only pure PTFE may contact the sample. They should be used in our PTFE series of housings based on the stainless steel models. Model 122P, 122PG, 130P, 130PG, 132P, 132PG, 142P.
Standard microns available: 3,10, and 25.
Sintered Polyethylene (PEL)
Sintered polyethylene elements (PEL) are used only in non-corrosive applications to remove bulk contaminates. Standard micron sizes available: 10, 25, and 75.