Polypropylene housings with transparent polycarbonate bowls provide an economical solution to low pressure applications where chemical resistance is sufficient. The transparent bowl allows visual monitoring of the element condition.
Each housing is available with 3 drain options; 1/8″ NPT, Manual Twist Drain or No Drain. For liquid filtration we recommend using a version with no drain.
- Filter Gases And Liquids
- Polypropylene With Polycarbonate Bowl
- Polycarbonate Allows Instant Monitoring
- Low Cost, Corrosion Resistant Filter Housings
- Replaceable Elements For Low Running Costs
- No Metal Contact Surfaces
- Point-Of-Use Water Filters
- Low Cost OEM Filters
- Medical Air Filters
|Housing Model with Drain|
|Housing Model w/o Drain|
|Headline Part Number with Drain|
|Headline Part Number w/o Drain|
|Port Size (NPT)|
|Drain Type (1/8 Straight Thread)|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)|
|Maximum Temperature (ºF)|
|Internal Volume (cc)|
|Weight of Housing (lbs)|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches)|
|Center Of Port To Head|
|Overall Length Without Drain|
|Overall Length With Drain|
|Element Removal Clearance|
|Filter Element Codes: (1)|
|Stainless Steel Element|
|Materials Of Construction:|
|Head & Internals|
|Buna-N Seal Set|
|EPDM Seal Set|
|Kalrez Seal Set|
|Silicone Seal Set|
|Viton Seal Set Standard|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES
WITH GRADE 50C (2) or 70C (3)
|Air Line Pressure||710 Series||710PCL Series||760 Series||780 Series|
(1) Replace ‘□’ with grade required, e.g. 12-32-50C, PT-12-57-03
(2) Flow rates for Grade 50C rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(3) Flow rates for Grade 70C rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “C”. We recommend starting with the 70C which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particle removal only use grade “K”. We recommend starting with the 70K which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particulate removal above 300°F (150°C) use grade “S”.
Sintered Polyethylene (PEL)
Sintered polyethylene elements (PEL) are used only in non-corrosive applications to remove bulk contaminates. Standard micron sizes available: 10, 25, and 75.