The 110 and 120 series of filters are ideal for use with gaseous and liquid sample process analyzers. The small internal volume, compact design, and positive O-ring sealing mechanism make them perfect for demanding analyzer applications. They are constructed entirely of 316L stainless steel and are free of welds to comply with NACE MR-01-75.
These housings are also available with a PTFE seal, which requires a modified sealing design: simply add an “S” to the housing code, e.g. 112S. PTFE seals cannot be retrofitted into standard housings originally having a Viton O-ring. A high temperature gasket can only be fitted into the S version housing.
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Pressure To 5,000 PSIG, Temperature To 900°F
- 2-Port Housings For Particulate Removal
- 3-Port Housings For Coalescing Or Bypass Filtration
- Compact Designs For Fast Response Times
- Available In Hastelloy, Monel, Etc.
- Protect Chlorine Gas Analyzers
- C.I.P. For Food And Dairy Plants
- Chlorine Liquid Injection Filters
|Housing Model w/o Drain||114||116||124||126|
|Port Size (NPT)||1/8"||1/4"||1/8"||1/4"|
|Drain Type (NPT)||1/8"||1/4"||1/8"||1/4"|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Internal Volume (cc)||20||20||30||30|
|Maximum Temp. -Buna-N (250°F)||BN110||BN110||BN110||BN110|
|Maximum Temp. -EPDM (300°F)||GE110||GE110||GE110||GE110|
|Maximum Temp. -Viton (400°F) Standard||GV110||GV110||GV110||GV110|
|Maximum Temp. -Silicone (450°F)||GS110||GS110||GS110||GS110|
|Maximum Temp. -PTFE (400°F)||GP110S||GP110S||GP110S||GP110S|
|Maximum Temp. -Kalrez (600°F)||KZ110||KZ110||KZ110||KZ110|
|Weight Of Housing (lbs)||1||1||1||1|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches)|
|Center Of Port To Head||0.39||0.39||0.39||0.39|
|Element Removal Clearance||1.57||1.57||2.36||2.36|
|Filter Element Codes: (1)|
|Stainless Steel Element||SS-12-32-□||SS-12-32-□||SS-12-57-□||SS-12-57-□|
|Materials Of Construction: (2)|
|Head & Internals||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS|
|Housing Model w/ PTFE Seals||110S||112S||120S||122S|
|Maximum Temp. -PTFE (400°F) Standard||GP110S||GP110S||GP110S||GP110S|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES WITH GRADE 50C (3) or 70C (4)|
|Air Line Pressure (PSIG)||110 Series||120 Series|
- Replace % with grade required, e.g. 12-32-50C, PT-12-57-03
- Material abbreviations, 316LSS = 316L Stainless Steel
- Flow rates for Grade 50C rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
- Flow rates for Grade 70C rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “C”. We recommend starting with the 70C which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particle removal only use grade “K”. We recommend starting with the 70K which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particulate removal above 300°F (150°C) use grade “S”.
Stainless Steel 5-Layer Mesh Elements
Stainless steel elements (SS) are designed for the filtration of heavily contaminated gas samples, CNG, and liquid streams since they are recleanable by back flushing or ultrasonic cleaning. Standard microns available: 0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200.
Sintered PTFE elements are used where only pure PTFE may contact the sample. They should be used in our PTFE series of housings based on the stainless steel models. Model 122P, 122PG, 130P, 130PG, 132P, 132PG, 142P.
Standard microns available: 3,10, and 25.
Sintered Polyethylene (PEL)
Sintered polyethylene elements (PEL) are used only in non-corrosive applications to remove bulk contaminates. Standard micron sizes available: 10, 25, and 75.
- NACE Complaint MR-01-75
- Sample Conditioning Filters For Gas And Liquid Service
- Accepts Microfiber, Stainless Steel, PTFE, & PEL Filter Elements