In-line Filter Housings are suitable for particulate removal, in systems which require long service intervals. They should not be used on coalescing applications and will not accept adsorption cartridges.
They are ideal for applications with low flow or relatively clean systems with minimum space availability. Traditionally, this In-line series is used for cylinder (bottled) gas filtration or as a last chance filter preceded by a larger pre-filter. The uniform body also makes them ideal for heated systems, since a jacket can be easily attached and heat distribution is dispersed equally to the filter element inside.
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Integral Support Core
- Uniform Body – Ideal For Heating Jacket
- Ideal Last Chance Filter
- Protect Stack Gas Analyzers
- Available In Hastelloy, Monel, Etc.
- Stack Gas Analyzer Protection
- Heated Line Filter
- Emission / Environmental
|Port Size (NPT)||1/4||1/4||1/2||1/2|
|Maximum Pressure (psig) (1)||5000||5000||1500||1500|
|Internal Volume (cc)||18||28||100||260|
|Maximum Temp. -Buna-N (250ºF)||BN126IL-3||BN126IL-3||BN136IL-3||BN136IL-3|
|Maximum Temp. -EPDM (300ºF)||GE126IL-3||GE126IL-3||GE136IL-3||GE136IL-3|
|Maximum Temp. -Viton (400ºF) Standard||GV126IL-3||GV126IL-3||GV136IL-3||GV136IL-3|
|Maximum Temp. -Silicone (450ºF)||GS126IL-3||GS126IL-3||GS136IL-3||GS136IL-3|
|Maximum Temp. -Kalrez (600ºF)||KZ126IL-3||KZ126IL-3||KZ136IL-3||KZ136IL-3|
|Weight of Housings (lbs)||1||1||2||3|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches)|
|Element Removal Clearance||2.00||3.65||3.58||8.07|
|Filter Element Codes: (2)|
|Stainless Steel Element||SS-12-32-□||SS-12-57-□||SS-25-64-□||SS-25-178-□|
|Materials Of Construction: (3)|
|Body & Internals||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES
WITH GRADE 50C (4) or 70C (5)
|Air Line Pressure||116IL Series||126IL Series||136IL Series||146IL Series|
(1) At 400°F. Above 400°F pressure ratings are reduced – consult UFS for exact rating
(2) Replace ‘□’ with grade required, e.g. 25-64-50C, PT-25-178-03
(3) Material abbreviations, 316LSS = 316L Stainless Steel
(4) Flow rates for Grade 50K rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(5) Flow rates for Grade 70K rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “C”. We recommend starting with the 70C which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particle removal only use grade “K”. We recommend starting with the 70K which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particulate removal above 300°F (150°C) use grade “S”.
Stainless Steel 5-Layer Mesh Elements
Stainless steel elements (SS) are designed for the filtration of heavily contaminated gas samples, CNG, and liquid streams since they are recleanable by back flushing or ultrasonic cleaning. Standard microns available: 0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200.
Sintered PTFE elements are used where only pure PTFE may contact the sample. They should be used in our PTFE series of housings based on the stainless steel models. Model 122P, 122PG, 130P, 130PG, 132P, 132PG, 142P.
Standard microns available: 3,10, and 25.
Sintered Polyethylene (PEL)
Sintered polyethylene elements (PEL) are used only in non-corrosive applications to remove bulk contaminates. Standard micron sizes available: 10, 25, and 75.