Protect sensitive equipment, dry seal compressors and high volume air & gas applications with our large coalescing filter assemblies. These filters, like their smaller counter parts utilize our microfiber elements to remove upwards of 99.99% of contaminates at 0.01 micron.
The 395 series of coalescing filters have increased liquid holding capacity and are available with optional high volume automatic float drains (with function above 12 psi), and differential pressure indicators which are sensitive in the 2 to 16 psi differential.
- Rugged, 100% Machined Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Remove 99.99% Of Oil, Water, & Solids From Compressed Air & Other Gases
- Low Cost, Long Life
- Mainline Pre-Filter On Air Systems
- Ideal High Volume Particulate Filter
- Desiccant Dryer Post Filters
- Dry Seal Protection
|Headline Part Number||395A||395AF|
|Port Size (NPT)||3"||3"|
|Drain Type (NPT)||Petcock||Automatic|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)||250||250|
|Maximum Temperature (ºF)||120||120|
|Internal Volume (cc)||7055||7035|
|Weight of Housing (lbs)||27||27|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches) (1)|
|Center Of Port To Head||2.56||2.56|
|Element Removal Clearance||30.31||30.31|
|Filter Element Codes: (2)|
|Disposable Element (Standard)||63-762-□||63-762-□|
|Stainless Steel Element||SS-63-762-□||SS-63-762-□|
|Vapor Adsorption Cartridge||63-762-□||------------|
|Materials Of Construction:|
|Internals||Stainless Steel/Aluminum||Stainless Steel/Aluminum|
|Buna-N Seal Set Standard||BN395||BN395|
|EPDM Seal Set||GE395||GE395|
|Kalrez Seal Set||KZ395||KZ395|
|Viton Seal Set||GV395||GV395|
|DPI Replacement Kit||DPI300||DPI300|
|Housing Model w/Indicator||395AI||395AFI|
|Maximum Pressure with Indicator 250 PSIG|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES WITH GRADE 50CS (3) or 70CS (4)|
|Air Line Pressure||395 Series|
(1) Dimensions are based on housing and does not include measurement for indicator
(2) Replace “□” with grade required, e.g. 63-762-70C, SS-63-762-25, 63-762-50PL
(3) Flow rates for Grade 50CS rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(4) Flow rates for Grade 70CS rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “CS”. We recommend starting with the 70CS which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
Vapor Adsorption Cartridges
Our vapor adsorption cartridges are packed with either carbon/charcoal for oil vapor adsorption (designated as CC) or Silica Gel for water vapor adsorption (designated as SG).
- These units are only for adsorption of oil or water vapor and should be preceded by at least one coalescing filter assembly (70CS).