Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN)

Canadian Registration NumberBoth Canada and the United States use the ASME Section VIII-1 code for pressure vessel construction but Canada has a CSA B51 standard that provides a more restrictive definition of what a PRESSURE VESSEL is. Canada also registers FITTINGS – items that other countries would be considered too small to need registering. Some our filters fall under the fitting category due to the small internal volume.

For a list of our housings that have CRN, please view our CRN page.   Canadian Registration Numbers

Keep in mind we are continually adding product to the registration roster.

For more information please call (586) 802-5561 or email