The 130HHP and 140HHP series of filters are ideal for use with gaseous and liquid process filtration. Their rugged, yet simple design makes them a faultless solution for CNG applications as well as other high-pressure requirements. The small internal volume and compact design help eliminate carry-over during system start-up. For systems with heavy liquid content a shorter element may be easily installed to increase reservoir space.
These housings are readily available with SAE ports and are ideal as second stage filters for CNG Fueling / Dispenser Stations. This series is offered in 1500, 3000, 6000, & 10000 PSIG ratings.
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Compact Design
- 6,000 PSIG Rated
- 3-Port Housings For Coalescing Or Bypass
- Ideal For CNG Filtration
- High Pressure Liquid Service
- Chemical Processing
- Aerospace Filtration
|Housing Model w/o Drain||134HHP||136HHP||144HHP||146HHP|
|Port Size (NPT)||1/4"||1/2"||1/4"||1/2"|
|Drain Type (NPT)||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Maximum Pressure (psig)||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Internal Volume (cc)||160||160||320||320|
|Maximum Temp. -Buna-N (250ºF)||BN130HHP||BN130HHP||BN130HHP||BN130HHP|
|Maximum Temp. -EPDM (300ºF)||GE130HHP||GE130HHP||GE130HHP||GE130HHP|
|Maximum Temp. -Viton (400ºF) Standard||GV130HHP||GV130HHP||GV130HHP||GV130HHP|
|Maximum Temp. -Silicone (450ºF)||GS130HHP||GS130HHP||GS130HHP||GS130HHP|
|Maximum Temp. -Kalrez (600ºF)||KZ130HHP||KZ130HHP||KZ130HHP||KZ130HHP|
|Weight of Housing (lbs)||10.5||10.5||15.0||15.0|
|Principle Dimensions: (inches)|
|Center Of Port To Head||0.82||0.82||0.82||0.82|
|Element Removal Clearance||2.95||2.95||7.48||7.48|
|Filter Element Codes: (1)|
|Stainless Steel Element||SS-25-64-□||SS-25-64-□||SS-25-178-□||SS-25-178-□|
|Materials Of Construction: (2)|
|Head & Internals||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS||316LSS|
|FLOW RATE IN SCFM FOR ABOVE ASSEMBLIES
WITH GRADE 50C (3) or 70C (4)
|Air Line Pressure||130 Series||140 Series|
(1) Replace ‘□’ with grade required, e.g. 25-64-50C, PT-25-178-03
(2) Material abbreviations, 316LSS = 316L Stainless Steel
(3) Flow rates for Grade 50C rated at 99.99% against 0.01 micron
(4) Flow rates for Grade 70C rated at 95% against 0.01 micron
At the heart of our filter products is the filter element. Choosing the correct element insures proper results for your specific application:
Disposable Microfiber Elements
Disposable Microfiber Elements are most commonly used since they offer exceptional filtration, high flows with minimal pressure drops, and excellent chemical compatibility. These are ideal for use in sample conditioning, instrumentation, CNG, and Emission/Environmental service.
- For Coalescing (liquid removal) and particle collection use our grade “C”. We recommend starting with the 70C which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particle removal only use grade “K”. We recommend starting with the 70K which is rated at 95% efficient at 0.01 micron which provides outstanding filtration, at high flow rates.
- For Particulate removal above 300°F (150°C) use grade “S”.
Stainless Steel 5-Layer Mesh Elements
Stainless steel elements (SS) are designed for the filtration of heavily contaminated gas samples, CNG, and liquid streams since they are recleanable by back flushing or ultrasonic cleaning. Standard microns available: 0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200.
Sintered PTFE elements are used where only pure PTFE may contact the sample. They should be used in our PTFE series of housings based on the stainless steel models. Model 122P, 122PG, 130P, 130PG, 132P, 132PG, 142P.
Standard microns available: 3,10, and 25.
Sintered Polyethylene (PEL)
Sintered polyethylene elements (PEL) are used only in non-corrosive applications to remove bulk contaminates. Standard micron sizes available: 10, 25, and 75.